HEYY. i'm just laying in bed. before I really get into this blog entry..I wanna say something to someone real quick. HAPPY 18TH birthday Chey!
=] that's my baby mama. lol.
But today has been a rollercoaster.. I spent my morning with Malkum today. We went to get something to eat, & then we talked, thumb wrestled, & spent time with eachother. It meant alooot to me. Honestly. He means so much than words can describe. Not enough adjectives can explain it, & that's crazy.
Then I left for work, after chasing one another around the car. [LOL]
At work, from 12 to 10.. crazy. everyone & their mama was looking for an outfit for the 4th of July. UGH. stayed on my feet all day. I'm so tired, my headache finally went away.
Hmm, went to wal-mart to see Jaleesa & her friends.Came home, stuffed all my new clothes into my purse, [LOL] & then walked in. Ignored my mother like the plague. She pissed my off today. UGH. But whatever. I think these tylenols are kicking in so i'm going to have to call this a night.... check in later ..
No comments:
Post a Comment