Thursday, July 2, 2009

- -Where I Wanna Be.*

- - SO.! The reason why I'm up here is honestly, my best friend has one & basically I liked what I saw. He told me to subscribe; but I don't know about all that. But whatever, it's like 115A dawg & I'm not sleepy. I'm actually waiting on Malkum to call me back. Anywho, let's get to know JB LEWiNSKY.* [ lol ] no, seriosuly but I am Jhasmyn Camille. [NO, that's not really how you spell my name; but that will be it one day, but it's J a s m i n e ..] Moving on, i'm legal, meaning I am eighteen. I got my own car; my deep blue Malibu. Leather seats, sunroof, power everything. Mastercard & Visa. Two seperate cards boo. Am I bragging? Maybe, [lmao]. Nah, I'm fuckin wit cha.
First year of college for Fall2009. Thomas Nelson biattch. My mom is real over-protective; but she's learning how to let go. She just wouldn't right out of high school. SMH.

I'm real slik, I can pick up attitudes & shit real quick & throw it in your face. I can spit a million blades out my mouth, but I have the biggest heart in the world. I have the tendency to get ahead in shit, I'm mostly hated on. & Lately I been doin shit & I do it harder everyday so I can gain up on you hatin ass bitches. I keep my shit real cause ain't no point in lyin. I HATE LIARS. keep that in mind. I love to smile, cause I've been told my smile is the prettiest! [LOL] I have a shopping problem, I shop on impulse, like I can't walk away. I will throw temper tantrums if I don't get my way, seriously. I'm 18 & I've kicked my mom in her leg cause she wouldn't do something I asked. Or maybe I didn't want to do something she asked. [LOL] I'm real abusive, especially when I'm in an argument. [WITH BOYS THOU] I don't argue with females, I hate ya'lls fake ass wanna be havin a NewYork's accent, bitch ass, dirty ass, hatin ass, weave & tracks wearin ass, fat ass, or skinny mal-nutrient ass, BiTCHES. cause ya'll won't do shit when it comes down to it. Plus me fighting, I get shit out of it, except some mothafuckin cat scratches. Soo, that's what it is. [LOL] most ya'll only go hard cause you around some nigga. WRONG THiNG TO DO, CAUSE i'LL FUCK YOU UP iN FRONT OF YA NiGGA. Take ya nigga & fuck that nigga. =] [LOL]

I feel like I'm a big deal, if you don't have big hands, walk away. I'm nothing easy to hold down. I'm kinda high maintence. I don't mean I got my hand out to you wantin shit all the time, no I mean, I keep myself so occupied with my own shit, I don neccessarily be bothered with yours.

I don't pay attention to boys, nah, I'm not gay either. I just finally understand where boys are at, & I ain't tryna get wifed up right now. Don waste your time, seriouslyy.

But it's like 152A now.. Clearly I was distracted [LOL] Malkum called me back, so I was on the phone. Don't tell nobody but I reallly care about him, =] Then Tank, & now I'm texting my little fingers away. Well until Next Time..

-Lewinsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment